Meet Lolo the Boxer!
Lolo as a baby!
|
If you have already met her in person, you will agree that pictures and her mama's words will do her no justice. I can only say that if you weren't a "dog person" before meeting her, you will be after.
I should start by telling you that I never had pets growing up. Ok fish, but they didn't last long! I wanted a dog for as long as I can remember. I think I got my dog-loving-gene from my Grandma - Nonnie and my ability to love a dog like a human from my amazing Aunt - Shanlee. After Jake and I got married and had bought our first house, I started to beg for a puppy! I had all this love to give and needed the mama practice. I finally wore him down and we got lolo for my 25th Birthday! She was SO worth the wait.
![]() |
| Lolo was on the front page of KCCI for a cutest puppy contest! |
I can best describe my love for this dog as excessive. She was my first baby. The sweetest, most gentle, snuggly puppy anyone could have ever asked for. She has so much to say with just her facial expressions, its precious. OK, you get it? I love my Dog :)
Here she is in her first piece of clothing! A muscle tank that says "Google Me" - I thought it was only fitting that I get this for her (Jake didn't see the need) since her name was often confused with Lola and people wanted to know why we had to be different. Well... Lolo Mae Johnson was named after a local runner (hurdler) from Des Moines. She also ran (and bobsled) in the olympics. You may have heard of her... Lolo Jones! So when anyway gives her (or her mama) a funny look about her name being different or unique this is the stink eye I that I imagine her giving while wearing this shirt... thinking "Google me people!"| Mama snuggling her new baby! |
| Goin for a ride! |
Celebrating with Daddy after the race!
This is what time with Daddy Looks like...
|
Family Pictures with our Lolo Girl!
We love her SO much and can't wait to see her as "A Big Sister"!
-M








No comments:
Post a Comment