Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Camden has arrived and is 3 weeks old today!

I was naive to think that I could prep for all things post baby ahead of time. Some things you just have to learn as you go! And that's just what we have been doing! Thus his arrival post coming on his 3 wk bday! 

With that being said please help us welcome the most perfect baby - Camden David Johnson!
He was born 8-5-2014 weighing 8lbs 5oz and 20.5 inches long. He has tons of dark hair and piercing blue eyes!
Daddy is holding strong that he will be a green eyed boy like him, but we shall see. 
When he was first born he was a little swollen and puffy (as was mama!) and everyone told us he looked just like his mama.  Not sure if I should be flattered or offended. Now that we have him home and have stared at him for hours and hours he really does look a lot like Jake too! Especially his profile. He is the best combo of his parents!
He is amazing! I was told that I would be obsessed and in love like I never imagined and boy was everyone right!!

First night at home!
When we first got him home he was in the infant sleep phase (amazing looking back now). Slept well, ate well, burped well and snuggled the best! Then about to the third week; he woke up! Now I have read this can be crazy but he really just eats more, is alert more and fusses for food quicker. We are so lucky to have such a good baby! He smiles in his sleep!
We are so so so blessed to have Camden come into our lives at the perfect time! We are so in love, so happy and so tired ; )

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment